NYDA works in just one hour, so the hair will be free from lice and eggs in no time.
Simply spray on, wait 1 hour, comb to remove lice and eggs, wash hair with normal shampoo and say goodbye to your head lice problems!
*Family dose is estimated as one application for 3-4 people. This may vary depending on length and thickness of hair
- Check each family member’s hair regularly for head lice or eggs (which are also called nits) and then treat family members who have any live lice.
- To kill any lice that have fallen onto pillowcases you can wash them in hot water that’s at least 60°C or iron with a hot iron or put them in the tumble dryer on the ‘hot’ setting for 15 minutes.
- Combs and hairbrushes may collect some live lice and can be easily cleaned by placing the comb or brush in a mug of water that’s 60°C or hotter for 60 seconds.
- The formula contains no neurotoxic pesticides, is easy to apply and the product’s effectiveness is supported by laboratory and clinical tests.
How to use:
It’s important to use NYDA on dry hair.
- Spray the hair roots thoroughly with NYDA. Use enough NYDA to completely cover the hair when you massage it in.
- Massage in and allow it to work for 1 hour.
- After 1 hour, carefully comb through the hair with the lice comb to remove the dead lice, nymphs and detached eggs.
- Wash the hair with your usual shampoo. Repeat shampooing if necessary.
- Dimethicone Dual Formula (92%, high and low viscous)
- Medium-chain triglycerides (Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride)
- Simmondsia Chinensis (jojoba wax), fragrances
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.