Specially formulated to support healthy muscle function, Oriental Botanicals Magnesium Excel Powder is gentle on the stomach and more readily bioavailable than some other forms of magnesium.
Features and benefits
- Now available in delicious watermelon or NEW lemon-lime zing flavours, both naturally sweetened with thaumatin
- Specially formulated to meet the needs of athletes and active people, who typically have greater magnesium requirements than others
- Mixes with water or juice and is easy to add to your water bottle or smoothie
- Includes OptiChel MG (magnesium glycinate), which has a superior bioavailability profile to some other forms of magnesium
- Also provides nutritional co-factors, including the amino acids L-carnitine, taurine and glutamine, plus B-group vitamins, vitamin C, selenium, zinc and chromium
- Supports healthy muscle contraction and relaxation
- Helps maintain electrolyte balance after exercise
- Supports normal cellular energy production
- May also help relieve mild muscle fatigue and cramps, support endurance capacity during exercise, relieve sleeplessness and maintain cardiovascular system health when dietary magnesium intake is lower than recommended
How it works
Your muscles require magnesium in order to contract and relax properly, enabling you to engage in activities like moving your body and maintaining your stability while sitting and standing.
Oriental Botanicals Magnesium Excel Powder supports healthy muscle contraction and relaxation and helps compensate for magnesium depletion from sweating by restoring electrolyte balance after exercise.
If your magnesium intake is below recommended levels (as it is for one-third of Australian adults*), taking Magnesium Excel Powder may also help reduce muscle cramps, and support exercise performance, cardiovascular health and healthy sleeping patterns.
Other physiological functions of magnesium include aiding in the production of adenosine triphosphate (ATP, the compound used as the body’s primary energy source), regulating calcium metabolism and maintaining bone health, and helping to support healthy people’s blood sugar metabolism,
Oriental Botanicals Magnesium Excel Powder contains magnesium glycinate (as OptiChel MG). This gentle-on-the-stomach form of magnesium is more readily absorbed and available to the body after consumption than some other types of magnesium (such as magnesium oxide).
Each 5g contains:
|Magnesium (Magnesium glycinate (OptiChel™ MG))||2.24g|
|equiv. to magnesium||300mg|
|Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C)||125mg|
|Thiamine hydrochloride (Vitamin B1)||25mg|
|Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)||5mg|
|Nicotinamide (Vitamin B3)||25mg|
|Calcium pantothenate (Vitamin B5)||25mg|
|Pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B6)||25mg|
|equiv. to pyridoxine||20.6mg|
|Folic Acid (Folic Acid)||150mcg|
|Choline bitartrate (Choline bitartrate)||25mg|
|Levocarnitine hydrochloride (L-Carnitine)||122mg|
|equiv. to L-Carnitine||100mg|
|Chromium picolinate (Chromium picolinate)||201mcg|
|equiv. to chromium||25mcg|
|equiv. to selenium||25mcg|
|Zinc (Zinc glycinate (OptiChel™ ZN))||43.1mg|
|equiv. to zinc||12.5mg|
|Cocos nucifera ( fruit juice powder (coconut water))||10g (10000mg)|
Non-allergenic natural watermelon flavour.
NO artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, yeast, gluten, wheat, nuts, dairy or animal products.
Suitable for and vegans and vegetarians.
Direction for use
- Take 5 grams once daily in 250mL water or juice. May be added to smoothies, sports drinks or straight into your water bottle.
- During pregnancy, always consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before taking herbal medicines and nutritional supplements.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Contains small amounts of glucose (0.5 calorie per 5g) from freeze dried coconut water. WARNING: Contains zinc which may be dangerous if taken in large amounts or for a long period. This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your pharmacist or healthcare practitioner.
During pregnancy, always consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before taking herbal medicines and nutritional supplements. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet. Contains small amounts of glucose (<0.5 calorie per 5g) from freeze dried coconut water. WARNING: Contains zinc which may be dangerous if taken in large amounts or for a long period. This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded. Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.