Kids’ Manuka Honey Cold & Flu contains ingredients traditionally used in herbal and homeopathic medicine to relieve the symptoms of colds and flu, including runny nose, cough, mild fever, aches and pain.
- Encourage your child to drink plenty of water to keep their throat moist and to help thin down and loosen mucus, making it easier to cough up.
- A steam vaporiser can help to keep air warm and increase moisture in the air, which may help to relieve coughing, especially at night.
- Your child may like to sleep with an extra pillow to help relieve night-time coughing.
- Keep your child in a warm air environment as much as possible and avoid moving from warm or cold air environments too quickly.
- Keep your child away from smoky environments.
How to use:
Children 2–12 years: 5 mL.
Give every 4 hours. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional. Talk to your healthcare professional before giving this product to children under 2 years. Not suitable for infants under 1 year.
Store in a cool place away from direct sunlight and from perfumes, disinfectants or other strong-smelling substances.
Each 5 mL dose contains: Manuka Honey (Active Manuka 15+) 325 mg, Honey 1.625 g, Sambucus nigra (Elder Flower) extract equiv. dry flower 360 mg, Tilia cordata (Lime Flower) extract equiv. dry flower 140 mg and 25 μL of each of the following homeopathic ingredients: Aconitum napellus 6C, Allium cepa 3C, Eupatorium perfoliatum 3C, Euphrasia 3C, Gelsemium 6C and Pulsatilla 6C. Contains sugars (natural honey).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.