ids’ Manuka Honey Chesty Cough contains ingredients traditionally used in herbal and homeopathic medicine to temporarily relieve chesty, mucous coughs.
- Encourage your child to drink plenty of water to keep their throat moist and to help thin down and loosen mucus, making it easier to cough up.
- A steam vaporiser can help to keep air warm and increase moisture in the air, which may help to relieve coughing, especially at night.
- Your child may like to sleep with an extra pillow to help relieve night-time coughing.
- Keep your child in a warm air environment as much as possible and avoid moving from warm or cold air environments too quickly.
- Keep your child away from smoky environments.
How to use:
Children 2–12 years: 5mL.
Give every 4 hours. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional. Talk to your healthcare professional before giving this product to children under 2 years. Not suitable for infants under 1 year.
Store in a cool place away from direct sunlight and from perfumes, disinfectants or other strong-smelling substances.
Each 5 mL dose contains: Manuka Honey (Active Manuka 15+) 325 mg, Honey 1.625 g, Hedera helix (Ivy) extract equiv. dry leaf 90 mg, Thymus vulgaris (Thyme) extract equiv. dry flower and leaf 80 mg and 5 μL of each of the following homeopathic ingredients: Antimonium tartaricum 5C, Phosphorus 6C, Pulsatilla 3C and Stannum metallicum 5C. Contains sugars (natural honey).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.