300mg of magnesium per dose, with bromelain and enzymes.
IsoWhey Sports UM Magnesium provides nutrients that are lost during times of moderate to intense physical exertion. Magnesium supports exercise peak performance by reducing muscle weakness and spasm. Magnesium has a fundamental role in muscle relaxation and contraction.
The UltraMag®, as a magnesium amino acid chelate, enhances fast and efficient absorption, giving the body the best chance to obtain and utilise what it needs, as magnesium may help to increase oxygen uptake capacity and reduce blood lactate levels.
Contains a broad spectrum of nutrient cofactors to assist in facilitating energy production, metabolism and cellular repair. These include bromelain, enzymes, vitamin D3, activated B vitamins, plus a selection of key amino acids, vitamins and minerals.
UM Magnesium can be used during periods of increased physical demand. It contains glutamine to help facilitate muscle repair after exercise and B vitamins (including active B9 and B6) to help with symptoms of fatigue and tiredness.
IsoWhey Sports UM Magnesium is a refreshing orange flavoured powder to have with water, or mixed into juices and smoothies everyday, particularly during or after endurance events.
Magnesium has a central role in a multitude of functions within the body and in the musculoskeletal system in particular.
Magnesium supplementation of 350mg a day for 4 weeks supports exercise metabolism (alactic anaerobic metabolism) through periods of intense exercise in healthy young men. Daily supplementation of 300mg for 1 week supports strength-related exercise and recovery, while 300mg for 12 weeks in healthy elderly women supports physical performance.
BROMELAIN AND PROTEASE
These enzymes assist in the breakdown and digestion of proteins, when taken with food, to support normal healthy protein digestion. When taken away from food, bromelain and protease enzymes are involved in the inflammatory cascade and exhibit anti-inflammatory activity.
UM Magnesium includes a selection of key amino acids including glutamine to facilitate muscle cell repair after exercise, taurine for its role in normal nervous system metabolism, and antioxidant acetyl-L-carnitine which is involved in normal energy production and lipid and carbohydrate metabolism.
L-carnitine acts as an antioxidant in the cell membrane, helping prevent protein oxidation and pyruvate and lactate oxidative damage. It assists in the transport of fat across cell membranes in muscle tissue for use as an energy source.
Nutrient cofactors such as ascorbic acid, calcium, chromium, potassium, vitamin D3 and zinc culminate to create a broad spectrum formula for those undertaking vigorous exercise or for everyday maintenance.
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Provides nutritional support to replace nutrients lost during intense exercise.
- Assists nutritional status during times of increased demand, such as exercise.
- Offers a blend of key nutrients involved in energy production.
- Features high-dose UltraMag® magnesium, in an amino acid chelate form.
- Magnesium may contribute to peak performance by reducing blood lactate levels, muscle weakness and spasms.
- Magnesium and chromium participate in normal healthy blood sugar metabolism.
- Uses activated B vitamins for greater bioavailability, including folate and B6. B vitamins may assist with symptoms of tiredness and fatigue, they may be useful during times of stress and requirements may be elevated in athletes and active individuals.
- Contributes to the maintenance of a normal healthy immune system.
- Antioxidant activity.
- Contains 1000IU of vitamin D3.
- No artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners.
- No added fructose.
Each 6g dose (1 heaped scoop) contains:
|Magnesium amino acid chelate - UltraMag®||2.6g|
|Ascorbic acid (vitamin C)||100mg|
|Thiamine hydrochloride (vitamin B1)||10mg|
|Riboflavin (vitamin B2)||25mg|
|Nicotinamide (vitamin B3)||10mg|
|Pyridoxal-5-phosphate (P5P) (active vitamin B6)||22mg|
|Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12)||100mcg|
|Bromelain||79.9mg (2.4 million PU)|
|Zinc amino acid chelate||25mg|
|Calcium hydrogen phosphate dihydrate||136mg|
 Setaro L, Santos-Silva PR, Nakano EY, et al. Magnesium status and the physical performance of volleyball players: effects of magnesium supplementation. J Sports Sci 2014;32(5):438-445.
 Kass LS, Poeira F. The effect of acute vs chronic magnesium supplementation on exercise and recovery on resistance exercise, blood pressure and total peripheral resistance on normotensive adults. J Int Soc Sports Nutr 2015;12:19.
 Veronese N, Berton L, Carraro S, et al. Effect of oral magnesium supplementation on physical performance in healthy elderly women involved in a weekly exercise program: a randomized controlled trial. Am J Clin Nutr 2014;100(3):974-981.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150mcg for adults from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Use only as directed.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.