A high protein, high carbohydrate formula designed specifically for athletes with increased energy demands.
Featuring a triple protein blend of premium whey protein concentrate and isolate plus casein, the High Protein, High Carb formula aids muscle repair and growth when exercise demands are high. Fast-acting carbohydrate waxy maize starch delivers energy when it is needed, plus high dose amino acids for elite athletes who require a formula to support elevated nutritional needs.
Whey protein has rapid absorption and is generally used around the time of exercise, facilitating protein uptake and usage by muscle tissue. WPC is 80% protein and contains lactose and 5% fat. Whereas, WPI is 90% protein and has minimal lactose and fat.
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Source of three types of protein from grass-fed New Zealand cows using a cold filtration extraction process:
- calcium caseinate – casein is the protein form that is obtained from the curds fraction of dairy milk (as is cheese); it is high in glutamic acid and is digested at a slower rate than whey protein, thus supplying the body with a sustained release of amino acids.
- whey protein concentrate – the protein form that remains after excess fluid, fat, carbohydrate and casein are removed from the whey fraction of dairy milk, high in protein fractions and BCAAs.
- whey protein isolate – is WPC further refined to remove fat and carbohydrate including lactose, giving 90% protein content but lower in bioactive compounds than WPC.
- More than 21g* of protein per serve for support of muscle structure and growth.
- 14g* (chocolate) and 16g* (vanilla) of carbohydrates for sustained energy.
- Carbohydrate sourced from waxy maize starch, which contains a large amount of branched starch called amylopectin that helps restore muscle energy reserves.
- High dose of amino acids that contribute to optimal muscle growth.
- Creatine provides energy to support contracting muscles during anaerobic exercise.
- No artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners.
Mix 1 serve (1 serve =50g) into 200mL of water, milk, or milk substitute. Consume once daily.
|High protein diets increase the body's need for water. It is recommended to increase your daily water intake with use of this formula.|
Servings per container = 24. Serving size = 50g. Each 50g serving contains:*
|Unavailable carbohydrates (xylitol)||4.7g|
|Dietary fibre||less than 1g|
|Thiamine (vitamin B1)||800mcg|
|Riboflavin (vitamin B2)||1.2mg|
|Niacin (vitamin B3)||7.3mg|
|Pantothenic acid (vitamin B5)||1.3mg|
|Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12)||1.5mcg|
|Creatine monohydrate (creatine)||1.5g|
|Lactobacillus acidophilus||1.9 billion CFU|
|Bifidobacterium lactis||850 million CFU|
INGREDIENTS: Whey protein concentrate (45.7%), maltodextrin, sweeteners (xylitol, steviol glycosides), maize starch (5%), whey protein isolate (3%), calcium caseinate (3%), creatine monohydrate, vitamin and mineral blend (calcium carbonate, magnesium oxide, ascorbic acid [vitamin C], dl-alpha-tocopheryl acetate [vitamin E], ferrous fumarate [iron], nicotinamide [vitamin B3], zinc oxide, manganese sulfate, pyridoxine hydrochloride [vitamin B6], cyanocobalamin [vitamin B12], d-calcium pantothenate [vitamin B5], riboflavin [vitamin B2], retinyl acetate [vitamin A], thiamin hydrochloride [vitamin B1], copper gluconate, sodium molybdate [molybdenum], selenomethionine [selenium], potassium iodate [iodine], cholecalciferol [vitamin D3], chromium nicotinate, folic acid, biotin), natural flavours, L-glutamine, sunflower or soy lecithin, enzymes, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium lactis.
* Based on average amounts
WARNINGS: Contains milk and soy products. Contains xylitol: Excess consumption may have a laxative effect. Phenylketonurics: Contains phenylalanine. Not to be used as a sole source of nutrition. Should be used in conjunction with a balanced diet and appropriate exercise program. Not suitable for children under 15 years of age or pregnant women. Should only be used under medical or dietetic supervision.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.