Contains Saccharomyces boulardii (SB) and Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG which help reduce the occurrence of traveller’s diarrhoea symptoms and support healthy gut flora.
Features and benefits:
- Fusion GutBiotic SB+ provides the probiotic strains Saccharomyces boulardii (SB) and Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG, which help reduce the occurrence of traveller’s diarrhoea symptoms
- Saccharomyces boulardii also supports intestinal health and beneficial gut flora, relieves diarrhoea and supports healthy immune system function
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG maintains friendly gut flora during and after antibiotic use, relieves abdominal bloating and eases abdominal discomfort in children with medically diagnosed irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
- Suitable for use while travelling
- Does not require refrigeration when stored at temperatures below 25 degrees
- Suitable for adults and children over 2 years
How it works:
Fusion GutBiotic SB+ is a combination of the probiotic strains Saccharomyces boulardii (SB) and Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG to support healthy gut flora and reduce the frequency of traveller’s diarrhoea symptoms.
Saccharomyces boulardii (SB) supports healthy gut flora
Whilst most people think of probiotics as being beneficial bacteria, particular yeasts such as SB can also act as probiotics. For example, SB:
- Relieves diarrhoea
- Supports intestinal health and beneficial gut flora
- Maintains the healthy mucous membranes that line the digestive system
- Supports healthy immune system function
SB is believed to work in several ways. For example, it helps prevent toxins secreted by some bacteria from adhering to the cells in the gut wall.1
Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG relieves abdominal bloating
The probiotic Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG is thought to work by ‘crowding out’ unfriendly bacteria in the digestive system and competing with them for space and nutrients.2 It also:
- Maintains friendly gut flora during and after antibiotic use
- Relieves abdominal bloating
- Eases abdominal discomfort in children with medically diagnosed IBS
- To reduce the risk of travellers' diarrhoea symptoms: Take 1-2 capsules one to two times a day, or as professionally prescribed.
- For healthy digestive system function: Take 2 capsules two times a day, or as professionally prescribed.
For children 2-5 years, capsule contents must be emptied and mixed with a small amount of food or liquid and consumed promptly.
The dose appropriate to children is as follows:
Children 2-18 years:
- To reduce diarrhoea: Give 1 capsule three times a day.
- For symptoms of medically diagnosed IBS: Give 1 capsule once a day.
Each vegetable capsule contains:
|Saccharomyces cerevisiae (boulardii)||5 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus rhamnosus (GG )||5 billion CFU|
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- If diarrhoea persists for more than 12 hours in children under 3 years, 24 hours in children 3-6 years or 48 hours in children over 6 years or adults, seek medical advice.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, talk to your health professional before use.
- Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- No added artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, gluten, wheat, nuts, dairy or animal products.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.