NB: All values are approximate and subject to seasonal variation. RE= retinol equivalents.
Whey protein concentrate (whey protein, soy lecithin), Litesse® (polydextrose), xylitol, cocoa powder, chocolate flavour, medium chain triglycerides, calcium carbonate (calcium), whey protein isolate, magnesium oxide heavy (magnesium), maltodextrin, potassium citrate (potassium), cream flavour, glutamine, xanthan gum, seagreens (Ascophyllum nodosum seaweed), enzyme mix, ascorbic acid (vitamin C), ferrous fumarate (iron), Lactobacillus acidophilus, chromium picolinate (chromium), zinc oxide (zinc), d-alpha tocopheryl succinate (vitamin E), nicotinamide (vitamin B3), potassium iodide (iodine), manganese sulfate monohydrate (manganese), vitamin A acetate (vitamin A), Bifidobacterium lactis, biotin, cupric sulfate pentahydrate (copper), folic acid (vitamin B9), selenomethionine (selenium), pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), calcium d-pantothenate (vitamin B5), riboflavin (vitamin B2), thiamine hydrochloride (vitamin B1), cholecalciferol (vitamin D3), cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12).
Adults: Mix 1 serve (1 heaped scoop = 32g) into 200mL of low-fat milk or milk substitute. Consume once or twice daily.
Average quantity per 32g serve.
|Unavailable carbohydrates (xylitol)||3.3g|
|Lactobacillus acidophilus||2.25 billion CFU|
|Bifidobacterium lactis||750 million CFU|
|Thiamine hydrochloride (vitamin B1)||550mcg|
|Riboflavin (vitamin B2)||850mcg|
|Nicotinamide (vitamin B3)||5.0mg|
|Pantothenic acid (vitamin B5)||800mcg|
|Folic acid (vitamin B9)||100mcg|
|Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12)||1.0mcg|
|Ascorbic acid (vitamin C)||20.0mg|
|Colecalciferol (vitamin D3)||1.3mcg|
|Medium chain triglycerides||1.2g|
|Bovine serum albumin||229.3mg|
|Amino Acid Profile:|
|Branch Chain Amino Acid Profile:|
- This product contains less than one gram (0.8g) of lactose per serve; most lactose-intolerant individuals can tolerate 12g of lactose daily.
- All of the ingredients in IsoWhey Complete are gluten free, free of GMO ingredients, artificial sweeteners, artificial flavours, artificial colours, and preservatives.
- High protein diets increase the body's need for water. Be sure to increase your daily water intake to at least two litres.
- Contains xylitol: excess consumption may have a laxative effect.
- Not to be used as the sole source of nutrition, except on medical advice.
- Not suitable for children under 15 years of age and pregnant women: should only be used under medical or dietetic supervision. (Note: the ingredients contained in IsoWhey Complete are considered to be safe in pregnancy and lactation, however it is not generally advised for pregnant women, or children under 15 years, to use formulated supplementary foods without medical or dietetic supervision.)
- This product is recommended to be used in conjunction with a balanced diet and appropriate exercise program.
- Phenylketonurics: contains phenylalanine.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.