IsoWhey is much more than a protein powder; it's a unique formulation that supports healthy fat loss and digestive health; and it's a program that guides you every step of the way with fresh recipes and fitness tips.
IsoWhey contains the highest grade whey protein that will keep you fuller for longer and maintain muscle mass whilst you lose fat. Plus, added nutrients including 12 vitamins and 11 minerals provide you with balanced nutrition.
Use IsoWhey in conjunction with the IsoWhey Healthy Living Programs incorporating healthy eating plans and regular exercise.
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS
IsoWhey is much more than a protein powder. The nutrient-rich IsoWhey formula contains the following nutritional benefits:
- Only 7.5g carbohydrates per serve.
- 15g of pure whey protein, sourced from grass-fed cows - premium quality and specific ratio of whey protein concentrate and whey protein isolate.
- Alkaline Seagreens® - a multinutrient and rich source of iodine, iron, calcium and potassium.
- Fortified with 12 vitamins and 11 minerals.
- Added glutamine and medium chain triglycerides.
- Litesse® - a low GI fibre that nourishes probiotics and helps you feel full.
- Probiotics - for intestinal balance.
- Digestive enzymes - for digestive health.
- No artificial colours, flavours, preservatives or sweeteners - naturally sweetened with xylitol.
- Gluten-free and less than 1g of lactose per serve.
Whey protein concentrate (whey protein, soy lecithin), Litesse® (polydextrose), xylitol, maltodextrin, medium chain triglycerides, banana flavour, calcium carbonate (calcium), whey protein isolate, magnesium oxide heavy (magnesium), potassium citrate (potassium), glutamine, vanilla flavour, xanthan gum, seagreens (Ascophyllum nodosum seaweed), enzyme mix, ascorbic acid (vitamin C), ferrous fumarate (iron), Lactobacillus acidophilus, chromium picolinate (chromium), zinc oxide (zinc), betacarotene, d-alpha tocopheryl succinate (vitamin E), nicotinamide (vitamin B3), potassium iodide (iodine), manganese sulfate monohydrate (manganese), vitamin A acetate (vitamin A), Bifidobacterium lactis, biotin, cupric sulfate pentahydrate (copper), folic acid (vitamin B9), selenomethionine (selenium), pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), calcium d-pantothenate (vitamin B5), riboflavin (vitamin B2), thiamine hydrochloride (vitamin B1), cholecalciferol (vitamin D3), cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12), sodium.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.