Relief of coughs
Herbs of Gold Cough Remedy is a great tasting herbal cough liquid in a raisin juice glycerol base, suitable for all the family, and contains soothing and expectorant herbs for the relief of coughs.
- Helps relieve coughs
- Soothes throat irritation
Shake well before use. Take in water or juice.
Adults and children over 12 years – Take 5mL, three times daily.
Children 8-12 years – Take 2.5mL, three times daily.
Children 4-7 years – Take 1.5mL, three times daily.
- Herbs of Gold Cough Remedy contains herbs that are traditionally used for the relief of coughs.
- Marshmallow is traditionally used as a cough remedy, used to soothe and relieve coughs, including dry coughs.
- Marshmallow is traditionally used to clear mucus and inflammation of the mucous membranes (catarrh).
- Marshmallow is traditionally used to soothe and relieve irritation and inflammation of the upper respiratory tract.
- Marshmallow is traditionally used to soothe and relieve throat irritation and inflammation.
- Adhatoda is traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine as an expectorant, to expel mucus from the chest and respiratory tract to relieve respiratory and chest mucous congestion.
- Adhatoda is traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine as a respiratory antispasmodic to relieve coughs and for the relief of fevers.
- Marshmallow and Adhatoda are traditionally used as cough remedies.
- Ivy leaf is an expectorant cough remedy that helps to relieve coughs.
- Ivy leaf is used to expel and relieve respiratory and chest mucous congestion.
- Ivy and Marshmallow help to relieve coughs.
- Contains ethanol and potassium sorbate.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Not to be used in children under two years of age without medical advice.
- Not to be used in pregnancy.
Each 5mL contains:
|herbal extracts equiv. to dry|
|Althaea officinalis (Marshmallow) root||1g|
|Justicia adhatoda (Adhatoda) leaf||500mg|
|Hedera helix (Ivy) leaf||219mg|
|Verbascum thapsus (Mullein) leaf||25mg|
Contains ethanol and potassium sorbate.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.