Got a sore throat or runny nose? Fusion Cold & Flu contains andrographis to relieve symptoms of the common cold and flu. Plus echinacea, traditionally used to decrease common cold duration in Western herbal medicine.
Features and benefits:
Fusion Cold & Flu contains andrographis to relieve common cold and flu symptoms, including:
- Sore throat
- Runny nose
- Mild fever
- Disturbed sleep
Cold & Flu also includes echinacea to support the immune system when fighting illnesses like common cold symptoms and to decrease the duration of common colds, based on its traditional use in Western herbal medicine.
Plus Chinese herbs, including honeysuckle, forsythia and isatis.
How it works:
Andrographis: relief for common cold symptoms
Andrographis reduces symptoms of common colds and flu including cough, runny nose, fever, sore throat, tiredness and disturbed sleep.
Echinacea: traditionally used to reduce common cold duration
Echinacea is native to North America, and has a long history of use in Western herbal medicine, where it has traditionally been taken to relieve symptoms of common colds and flu including a blocked or runny nose and mild fever.
Echinacea is also traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to support the immune system to fight illness, such as the symptoms of common colds, decrease the length of common colds and relieve symptoms of mild tonsillitis.
Plus, more herbs
Fusion Cold & Flu combines andrographis and echinacea with honeysuckle flower bud, forsythia fruit, isatis leaf and root, balloonflower (platycodon) root, magnolia flower bud and Japanese catnip leaf. Also available as a herbal liquid.
Adults: Take 2 to 3 tablets two times a day, for a maximum of two weeks.
Each tablet contains herbal extracts dry concentrate:
|Echinacea (Echinacea purpurea) root 104.17mg, dry equiv.||625mg|
|Andrographis (Andrographis paniculata) leaf 33.93mg, min. dry equiv.||475mg|
|std. to andrographolides||11.88mg|
|Honeysuckle (Lonicera japonica) flower bud 55mg, dry equiv.||550mg|
|Forsythia (Forsythia suspensa) fruit 87.5mg, dry equiv.||525mg|
|Isatis (Isatis tinctoria) leaf 90mg, dry equiv.||450mg|
|Isatis (Isatis tinctoria) root 90mg, dry equiv.||450mg|
|Balloonflower (Platycodon grandiflorus) root 75mg, dry equiv.||375mg|
|Magnolia (Magnolia liliflora) flower bud 58.33mg, dry equiv.||350mg|
|Japanese catnip (Schizonepeta tenuifolia) leaf 60mg, dry equiv.||300mg|
- Andrographis may cause taste disturbance, including loss of taste, loss of appetite, vomiting and abdominal discomfort.
- Andrographis may cause allergic reactions in some people. If you have a severe reaction (such as anaphylaxis) stop use and seek immediate medical attention.
- Do not use during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- Not to be used in children under 5 years.
- No added artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, gluten, wheat, nuts, dairy or animal products.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.
- If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly, talk to your health professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.