Chesty Cough Liquid includes homeopathic Senega and other ingredients traditionally used in homeopathic medicine to help temporarily relieve chesty, mucous coughs and nasal congestion.
- Drink plenty of water to help thin down and loosen mucus, making it easier to cough up.
- A steam vaporiser can help to keep air warm and increase moisture in the air, which may help to relieve coughing, especially at night.
- Try a steam inhalation with a few drops of eucalyptus or tea tree oil added to help thin mucus and relieve nasal congestion.
- Avoid other people’s smoke. If you smoke yourself, ask for help to give up — it’s one of the best things you can do for your health.
- Keep your cough to yourself: wash your hands regularly and sneeze or cough into tissues and then throw them straight in the bin.
How to use:
Adults and children over 12 years: 5 mL.
Children 2 – 12 years: 2.5 mL.
Initially, take one dose every half hour for 4 doses. Then, every 4 hours until symptoms are relieved. If coughing or nasal congestion persists, see your healthcare professional. Not to be used in children under 2 years of age without the advice of a healthcare professional.
- If you prefer, you can dilute Brauer oral liquids with water and then slowly sip the diluted liquid.
- It’s best if you can take your homeopathic medicine in-between meals: either half an hour before or 1 hour after eating.
- Store in a cool place away from direct sunlight and from perfumes, disinfectants or other strong-smelling substances.
- If you are pregnant, please check with your healthcare professional before using any medicines.
Each 5 mL dose contains 5 μL of each of: Antimonium tartaricum 5C, Hepar sulfuris 5C, Ipecacuanha 6C, Kali bichromicum 3C, Phosphorus 6C, Pulsatilla 3X, Senega officinalis 2C, Stannum metallicum 5C.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.