Baby & Child Stomach Calm contains ingredients traditionally used in homeopathic medicine to help provide temporary relief from stomach ache, upset stomach, indigestion, reflux, diarrhoea and constipation. Baby & Child Stomach Calm can be used from birth: the natural blackcurrant flavour and included oral measuring dropper make it easy to give to your child.
- Help to reduce reflux by keeping your baby upright while feeding and after feeds. Avoid bouncing and active games for half an hour after feeding.
- To help prevent and relieve constipation, encourage your child to eat plenty of fibre-rich fruit and veggies plus wholegrain bread and cereals. Give your child a glass of water in-between each meal. Encourage your child to go to the toilet whenever they feel the urge, rather than hanging on.
- To help prevent the spread of germs that can cause gastro, wash your own hands and your child’s hands with soap and running water for at least 10 seconds after going to the toilet and before preparing or eating food. Always wash your hands after changing nappies. For older children who can wash their own hands, suggest they sing the full ‘Happy Birthday’ song before they stop washing!
- For tummy aches and constipation, gently massage your child’s tummy in a clockwise direction.
How to use:
Infants under 6 months: 0.5 mL.
Infants and children 6 months – 2 years: 1 mL.
Children 2 – 12 years: 2 mL.
Give every half hour for 4 doses if required until symptoms are relieved. May be given every 4 hours after this.
See your healthcare professional if diarrhoea persists for more than 6 hours in infants under 6 months, 12 hours in children under 3 years, 24 hours in children aged 3–6 years and 48 hours in children over 6 years.
Store in a cool place away from direct sunlight and from perfumes, disinfectants or other strong-smelling substances.
Each 2 mL dose contains 2 μL of each of: Aloe 6X, Carbo veg. 6X, Chelidonium 6X, Hydrastis 6X, Lycopodium 6X, Nux vomica 6X, Podophyllum 6C.
All Brauer Baby & Child products are free from:
- Artificial colours, flavours and sweeteners
- Gluten and lactose
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.