Baby & Child Cough includes ingredients such as Sundew and homeopathic Ipecacuanha root which are traditionally used in homeopathic medicine to provide temporary relief from dry and chesty coughs. Baby & Child Cough can be used in children from 2 years of age, and may be used in children under 2 years with advice from your healthcare professional.
- Encourage your child to drink plenty of water to keep their throat moist and to help thin down and loosen mucus, making it easier to cough up.
- A steam vaporiser can help to keep air warm and increase moisture in the air, which may help to relieve coughing, especially at night.
- Your child may like to sleep with an extra pillow to help relieve night-time coughing.
- Keep your child in a warm air environment as much as possible and avoid moving from warm or cold air environments too quickly.
- Keep your child away from smoky environments.
How to use:
Children 2 – 12 years: 2 mL.
Give every half hour for up to 4 doses if required until symptoms are relieved. May be given every 4 hours after this. Talk to your healthcare professional before giving this product to children under 2 years of age. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional.
Store in a cool place away from direct sunlight and from perfumes, disinfectants or other strong-smelling substances.
Each 2 mL dose contains 2 μL of each of: Aconitum napellus 6X, Antimonium tartaricum 5C, Belladonna 6C, Bryonia 3X, Drosera 3X, Hepar sulfuris 5C, Ipecacuanha 3X, Kali bichromicum 6X, Phosphorus 6C, Spongia tosta 3X.
All Brauer Baby & Child products are free from:
- Artificial colours, flavours and sweeteners
- Gluten and lactose
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.