AGROFINO Black Chia 500G
- Rich source of essential Omega-3 fatty acids, protein, antioxidants and fiber
- Chia seeds absorb 9-12 times their weight in water
- Versatile, use in recipes both savory and sweet
- Include Chia seeds in yogurt and oatmeal or in smoothies
- Add Chia seeds to sauces as a thickener and to muffins and cakes as an egg replacement.
Chia seeds, the ancient superfood of the Aztecs, have been revered for thousands of years and are packed with Omega-3 fatty acids, protein, antioxidants and fiber. A one ounce serving of chia seed contains 42% Daily Value (DV) of fiber and 9% DV of protein. It has 15x more magnesium than broccoli, 6x more calcium than whole milk, 2x more potassium than bananas and 30% more antioxidants than blueberries. Available in this 2 pound freestanding bag and other sizes as well.
PRODUCT OF PERU
USDA CERTIFIED ORGANIC