Endura Sports Energy Gel
Endura sports energy gel is a convenient energy source with energy boosters like caffeine and slow release carbohydrates to sustain adequate energy levels. This bodybuilding supplement offers an easy way of keeping glycogen levels up. Thus, it is suitable for taking either during the event, or at the time when you hit the wall.
It is best to drink water when consuming gel in order to avoid gastric upsets. For each gel consumed, take note to drink around 250-300 ml of water to achieve an isotonic solution for best absorption. Some athletes may find drinking so much water at a one go quite difficult. In this case, take the gel over 10–20 minutes and have small sips with every portion, to reach around the 250-300ml consumption.
Endura sports energy gel is sweetened with specialised branched chain glucose polymers and microcrystalline fructose which provide rapid gastric emptying and absorption.
A concentrated source of carbohydrates, providing a big boost of energy in a single compact serve, Endura sports energy gel contains 26 g of carbohydrates to replenish glycogen stores in the body and to give the fuel to keep the body going. So, take Endura sports energy gel when you need a blast of energy in a convenient, quick and easy form.
Directions/Dosage: For Best Results, consume one 35 g serve (1 1/3 tablespoons or 26.4 ml) or one sachet:
- Should be taken 15 minutes prior to exercise
- Every 30 minutes with fluid to prevent glycogen depletion and energy loss during exercise.
- Directly after exercise to aid recovery
- Not recommended for children, pregnant or lactating women and individuals sensitive to caffeine.
- It is vital to consume ample water to avoid dehydration.
- Do not use if cap and/or bottle seal is missing or broken.
- Store below 30°C. Refrigerate after opening.
- Flavour and size: Vanilla 35 g box of 20
Ingredients: Maltodextrin, Purified water, Fructose, Flavour (nature identical 2%), Guar gum, Xanthan gum, Potassium chloride, Sodium chloride, Citric acid, Sodium benzoate (preservative), Potassium sorbate (preservative), Caffeine.
- Serving size - 35 g (1 1/3 tablespoons or 26.4 ml)
- Per serving - Per 100 ml
- Energy - 444 kJ(106.2 Cal) 1682.6 kJ(402.5 Cal)
- Protein - <0.1 g <0.1 g
- Fat - <0.1 g <0.2 g
-Saturates - 0.0 g 0.0 g
- Carbohydrate - Total 26.0 g 98.5 g
- Sugars - 10.3 g 39.0 g
- Sodium - 13.7 mg 51.7 mg
- Caffeine - 8.5 mg 32.0 mg
Directions: Always read label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist see your Healthcare professional.
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||$53.25|