Blooms Green Tea 5000 60 Capsules
For centuries, in countries such as India, China, Japan and Thailand, green tea has been used to promote good health. Blooms Green Tea 5000 provides maximum benefits by containing high levels of catechins, which provide many of the green tea’s benefits.
About Green Tea
Green tea and black tea both come from the same plant, Camellia sinensis. The difference between the two lies in how the leaves are processed. Black tea is produced by allowing the leaves to oxidise. This process destroys a lot of the therapeutic substances, known as polyphenols, which are found in the green leaves. The high polyphenol content may also contribute to its slightly bitter flavour.
Research has also found that Green Tea is rich in antioxidants, such as the polyphenols found in green tea that can help neutralise free radical activity and help reduce or prevent some of the damage they cause.
- Blooms Health Products Green Tea 5000 is in a standardised formulation to deliver a minimum of 100 mg catechins. Each Green Tea capsule is equivalent to 3 cups of Green Tea.
- Blooms Green Tea contains a mixture of active catechin polyphenols.
Buy in bulk and save even more with our quantity discounts.
Enjoy our flat shipping rate Australia-wide!
• Blooms Green Tea 5000
• Each vegetarian capsule contains:
• Camellia sinensis extract (green tea) extract 5000 mg
• Standardised to contain catechins 100 mg
• also contains caffeine 40 mg
• Does not contain:
• Gluten, yeast, milk derivatives, salt, lactose, artificial colour, flavour and preservatives.
Adults: Take 1 to 3 capsules a day. Suitable for vegans.
Do not exceed 400 mg of caffeine per day. Possible interaction with blood thinning medications, aspirin and ACE inhibitors, refer to your Health Practitioner. Due to its’ caffeine content, pregnant or breastfeeding women should limit their intake of green tea.
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||$24.50|