Blackmores Sugar Balance 90 tablets
Features and benefits: Blackmores Sugar Balance has been formulated to help:
- replace nutrients needed for blood sugar metabolism which may be lost due to changes in diet and exercise habits
- support and regulate the production of energy from the metabolism of food
- support the metabolism during and after exercise
Blackmores Sugar Balance contains chromium, an essential nutrient for sugar metabolism, plus manganese, vitamin D, zinc and magnesium which also help sugar metabolism. These nutrients are utilised by the body for efficient uptake of blood sugar into the body cells where it is burned as fuel.
- Adults: Take 1 tablet 3 times a day with meals, or as professionally prescribed.
- Children under 12 years: Only as professionally prescribed.
Contraindications and cautions:
- Always use the label, use only as directed.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Chromium picolinate (Chromium 16.6 ﾵg) 133.5 ﾵg
- Chromic chloride (Chromium 50 ﾵg) 256 ﾵg
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamine nitrate) 7 mg
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) 8 mg
- Nicotinamide 35 mg
- Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic acid from calcium pantothenate 7 mg) 6.4 mg
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine hydrochloride) 8 mg
- Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin) 17 ﾵg
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic acid) 30 mg
- Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol 3.4 ﾵg) 134 IU
- Folic acid 70 ﾵg
- Magnesium oxide-heavy (Magnesium 100 mg) 172.7 mg
- Manganese amino acid chelate (Manganese 700 ﾵg) 7 mg
- Zinc amino acid chelate (Zinc 4 mg) 20 mg
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||$21.95|