Herbs of Gold™ high strength Cranberry 60 000mg 50 tablets
Formulated to support urinary tract health and help reduce the risk of recurrent cystitis.
- High strength
- Urinary tract health
- Reduces risk of recurrent cystitis
Adults – Take 1 tablet daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Children (under 12 years) - Only as professionally prescribed.
- Cranberry 60 000 may help reduce the risk and frequency of recurrent cystitis and help support urinary tract health.
- Cranberry contains proanthocyanidins, active constituents that may stop bacteria from adhering to the cell wall of the urinary tract.
- Cranberry 60 000 may help to mask urinary odours associated with incontinence.
- Cranberries are a rich source of the antioxidant vitamin C.
- Vitamin C, as an antioxidant, helps protect against free radical damage and oxidative stress and helps to maintain a healthy immune system.
Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
If pain or irritation persists for more than 48 hours, consult your doctor. The presence of blood in the urine warrants immediate medical attention.
Each tablet contains:
Vaccinium macrocarpon (Cranberry) juice powder 100mg
equiv. to fresh fruit 60g
and herbal extract equiv. to dry
Arctostaphylos uva-ursi (Bearberry) leaf 500mg
Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) 50mg
Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, soy, tree nut or animal products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||$44.50|