Endura Sport Rehydration Lemon/Lime
By using Endura Rehydration, an individual can ensure water absorption and retention which is superior to water in-take alone. It is so because for optimal hydration; water should be consumed with carbohydrates and electrolytes. The carbohydrates present in the bodybuilding supplements Endura Rehydration replace lost energy and improve performance. Sodium promotes active water consumption and the magnesium may prevent muscle cramps and weakness.
Endura rehydration delivers rapidly absorbed carbohydrates necessary for gaining immediate energy and improved performance. The carbohydrates in this rehydration formula are delivered at a special concentration to achieve maximum fluid delivery. Furthermore, the combination of electrolytes and carbohydrates promote adequate water absorption and retention.
To maintain active hydration, this formula contains sodium, potassium, calcium and magnesium to replace electrolytes lost during sweating.
Magnesium deficiency is very common and exercise increases magnesium loss. It has been observed that the deficiency of magnesium may reduce physical performance, exercise capacity and contribute to muscle cramps and weakness. One of the most common side effects of magnesium supplementation is digestive upset. However, Endura rehydration has a patented form of magnesium (Meta Mag™) that ensures higher absorption and bioavailability with a lower risk of adverse gastrointestinal effects.
Directions for use :
During Exercise (isotonic):
- Combine one level scoop (25 g) with 350 ml of water and shake well.
- Drink one to two doses 30 minutes before exercise and one dose during each hour of exercise (up to four doses per day).
In Preparation for Exercise - Magnesium & Carbohydrate Loading (hypertonic):
- Mix one level scoop (25 g) with 200 ml of water and shake well.
- Drink one dose three times per day, two to three days before an event to maximize muscle endurance.
Increased Physical Demand:
-Combine one level scoop (25 g) with 200 ml of water and shake well.
- At times of increased physical output, to assist stamina, relieve muscular cramps, spasms, aches, pains and prevent muscular cramps and spasms, drink up to four doses per day.
- Each dose provides 375 kJ (90 Cal) of energy.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.
- The recommended daily dose of Endura rehydration contains 250 mg of sodium. Do not use if cap and/or bottle seal is missing or broken.
- This product is sold by weight not volume. Some settling may occur.
- Store below 30°C.
- Flavour and size: Lemon/Lime in a box of sachet
- Magnesium amino acid chelate (Meta Mag™ - Magnesium diglycinate) - 1.6 g
- Equivalent Magnesium - 162.5 mg
- Calcium amino acid chelate - 210 mg
- Equivalent Calcium - 42 mg
- Potassium phosphate - monobasic - 418.8 mg
- Equivalent Potassium - 120.3 mg
- Sodium chloride - 158.3 mg
- Equivalent Sodium - 62.5 mg
In active contents: Maltodextrin, Fructose, Malic acid and Flavour (lemon-lime).
It does not contain wheat, dairy, yeast, soy, casein, lactose, sucrose, egg, preservatives or artificial colouring.
Directions: Always read label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist see your Healthcare professional.
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||$0.00|