Endura Sport Optimiser
Endura optimizer is a powdered form sports supplement that contains the right balance of protein, carbohydrate and electrolytes. This all in one convenient formula is formulated to build stamina and endurance much needed for today’s athlete. This body building supplement features a complete formula to assist with:
- Repair and maintenance of muscle tissue
- Replenishment of depleted glycogen stores
- Replacement of electrolytes
The whey protein powder present in the Endura Optimizer is specifically hydrolysed and pre-digested to form a complex of di and tripeptides. Di and tripeptides are absorbed faster than non hydrolysed proteins and offer greater muscle recovery that makes it highest biological value protein available in Australia.
The carbohydrates in Endura optimizer present a balanced blend of high performance branched-chain glucose polymers and pure crystalline fructose. These multiple energy sources are metabolised at different rates, as they result in a steady stream of nutrients being supplied to the blood stream for prolonged periods. This process greatly enhances endurance and helps stabilise blood sugar levels in the body.
Endura optimizer contains carbohydrates and protein in the ratio of 6:1 that presents the most efficient way of replenishing glycogen stores, while allowing the body to use the carbohydrates as a source of fuel, thus conserving muscle mass.
- Mix 4 level scoops with 500 ml water to make one serve.
For Maximum Growth and Muscle Gain:
- Drink one serve 30-60 minutes before workout and one serve 30 minutes after starting workout.
For Maximum Endurance (prolonged exercise longer than two hours):
- Every 15 minutes alternate one serve of Endura optimizer with one serve of Endura (the Energy, Electrolyte Rehydration formula).
For Maximum Recovery after Exercise (glycogen replenishment and muscle repair):
- Drink one to two serves of Endura optimizer within 2 hours of the exercise and one serve at the bedtime.
If used during exercise, the food should be consumed in accordance with directions, to avoid the possibility of gastro-intestinal upset; and the food must be consumed with an adequate amount of fluid intake. Since food is not a sole source of nutrition, it should be consumed in conjunction with a nutritious diet and with an appropriate physical training or exercise program.
- Not suitable for children under 15 years of age or pregnant women.
- Should only be used under proper medical or dietetic supervision.
- Do not use if cap and/or bottle seal is missing or broken.
- This product is sold by weight not volume. Some settling may occur.
- Store below 30°C.
- Flavour and size: Chocolate, Vanilla and Banana and 1.44kg
Directions: Always read label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist see your Healthcare professional.
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||$0.00|