NutraLife Meno Life Hot Flush Relief 30 Tablets
With a combination of soy isoflavones and 4 herbs - Sage, Withania, Shatavari and Zizyphus - NutraLife Meno Life Hot Flush Relief may provide support to the body during menopause and the natural changes that affect women in their late 40s and 50s. Some of the common symptoms of menopause include reduced temperature control, resulting in hot flushes, night sweats, restlessness and changes in sleeping patterns.
NutraLife Meno Life Hot Flush Relief may be beneficial for:
• Reducing hot flushes
• Decreasing night sweats
• Maintaining hormonal balance
• Reducing stress, mild anxiety and nervous tension
• Alleviating disrupted sleeping patterns
• Reducing fatigue and poor concentration
• Improving libido
• Bone density and heart health throughout menopause.
Key and unique features of NutraLife Meno Life Hot Flush Relief include:
• A one-a-day formula to help manage hot flushes and temperature control
• Sage, which may assist with temperature control throughout the day and night and protect memory function during menopause
• Soy isoflavones, which may benefit menopausal symptoms, heart health and bone density
• Zizyphus, which may help maintain the body’s temperature levels and supports healthy sleeping patterns
• Withania, which may help protect against nervous tension, anxiety and disrupted sleep
• Shatavari a reproductive tonic, which may help maintain hormonal levels and support libido
• Supporting oestrogen level management, bone density and heart health.
Buy in bulk and save even more with our quantity discounts. Enjoy our flat shipping rate Australia-wide!
Ingredients: Each tablet provides:
Herbal Extracts Equivalent to Dry:
Soy isoflavones (Glycine max) 50mg
Sage (Salvia officinalis) 1.5g
Zizyphus (Zizyphus jujube) 3g
Shatavari (Asparagus racemosa) 1g
Ashwaganda (Withania somnifera) 2g
Contains no added gluten, yeast, dairy products, artificial colour, artificial flavour and artificial sweetener.
Adults: Take 1 tablet in the morning with food. If required, take an additional tablet before bedtime or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional.
• Patients on prescription medicines, including warfarin and Hormone Replacement Therapy, should consult their doctor before using this product
• Do not use in individuals with any form of cancer
• Pregnancy & breastfeeding: Do not use this product without medical advice
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||$49.95|