Adults – Take 1 tablet, twice daily, with food.
For relief of night sweats – Take 1-2 tablets, before bed.
Or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Menopause Relief is a combination of Western, Chinese and Ayurvedic medicinal herbs, specifically formulated to provide day and night relief of menopausal symptoms.
- Sage is traditionally used to relieve excessive sweating, night sweats and hot flushes associated with menopause.
- Zizyphus is traditionally used in Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) to relieve irritability, insomnia and night sweats.
- Shatavari is a traditional Ayurvedic female rejuvenating herb. Shatavari is traditionally used to relieve menopausal symptoms.
- Chaste tree (also known as Vitex) helps to relieve hot flushes and maintain dopamine activity. Dopamine is a neurotransmitter that is involved in maintaining normal body temperature and normal healthy moods.
Each tablet contains:
|herbal extracts equiv. to dry|
|Salvia officinalis (Sage) leaf||1.5g|
|Ziziphus jujuba var. spinosa (Zizyphus) seed||1.5g|
|Asparagus racemosus (Shatavari) root||1.5g|
|Vitex agnus-castus (Chaste tree) fruit||250mg|
|Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, soy, tree nut or animal products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.|
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||$11.35|