Fusion Health Women's Balance contains Chinese herbs traditionally used to regulate the menstrual cycle and promote normal menstruation. It also nourishes and invigorates the blood to support normal hair follicle function.
Women's Balance specifically addresses a range of premenstrual symptoms including mild anxiety, irritability, mood swings, headaches, migraines, fatigue, breast tenderness, fluid retention, bloating, cramps, mild dizziness, sweet cravings, ovulation and period pain, and heavy, prolonged or irregular menstruation.
Women's Balance traditionally assists in the relief of migraine headaches in women and men and may assist in the management of alopecia Areata.
Women's Balance regulates the menstrual cycle and optimises female reproductive health to assist in the management of:
- Premenstrual symptoms including mood swings, mild anxiety, headaches, fluid retention, cramps, breast tenderness and cravings
- Irregular menstruation
- Heavy periods
- Painful periods
- Pelvic congestion
- Alopecia (hair loss) in women & men
Women's Balance contains traditional Chinese herbs that regulates the menstrual cycle and supports women's reproductive health. May also assist in the management of premenstrual symptoms or premenstrual syndrome (PMS) including mild anxiety, irritability, tension, mood swings, headaches, migraines, fatigue, breast pain or tenderness, fluid retention, bloating, cramps, mild dizziness and sweet cravings, ovulation pain, dysmenorrhoea (period pain and cramps) and dysfunctional bleeding (heavy, prolonged or irregular menstruation). It is suitable for women of all ages throughout their menstrual life including teenage girls requiring a gentle influence to establish a balanced menstrual cycle.
Women's Balance assists in the management of alopecia (hair loss) and in the relief of migraine headaches in both women and men. In Chinese energetic terms, Women's Balance regulates the flow of Liver Qi (which leads Blood) to relieve Qi constraint associated with emotional flux, PMS, and muscular spasms and cramps.
- Take 1 - 2 tablets once daily
- Menstruation & Pain: Take 1-2 tablets twice daily
- Alopecia (hair loss): Take 1-2 tablets twice daily
- An extra dose may be taken to enhance results or as professionally advised
- For additional support in managing heavy periods use Fusion Health Tienchi Ginseng 1 - 2 tablets two or three tablets daily while menstruating
- Take 2 hours away from conventional medication including the oral contraceptive pill
Use only as directed. Always read the label. If symptoms persist consult a healthcare practitioner.
Each tablet contains extracts equivalent to dry:
- Paeonia lactiflora (Peony) root 750mg
- Rehmannia glutinosa root 500mg
- Angelica polymorpha (Dong Quai) root 425mg
- Cyperus rotundus rhizome 400mg
- Ligusticum wallichii root 350mg
- Bupleurum falcatum root 350mg
- Glycyrrhiza uralensis (Licorice) root & stolon 300mg
- Zingiber officinale (Ginger) rhizome 125mg
No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, yeast, wheat, gluten, nuts, dairy or animal products
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||$39.95|