Adults only - Take 1 tablet daily, with food or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Vitamin B6 helps maintain a healthy nervous system, as it is required for the synthesis of neurotransmitters including serotonin.
- Vitamin B6 is involved in protein, carbohydrate and fat metabolism, haemoglobin synthesis and homocysteine metabolism.
- Vitamin B6 helps to regulate mood swings associated with PMS and relieves symptoms of PMS such as breast tenderness, bloating, fluid retention, fatigue, headaches and irritability.
- Supports healthy tendons.
- Contains vitamin B6. Stop taking this medication if you experience tingling, burning or numbness and see your healthcare practitioner as soon as possible.
- If fluid retention persists - seek medical advice.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Each tablet contains:
|equiv. Pyridoxine (vitamin B6) 200mg|
|Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, soy, tree nut or animal products, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.|
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||$23.95|