Blackmores Mega B
Features and benefits:
- Assists in times of strenuous physical activity.
- Supports a healthy nervous system.
- Converts food to energy.
The B vitamins are a group of water-soluble vitamins commonly found together in foods. The B group vitamins play an essential role in the metabolic processes of all living cells by serving as coenzymes in the metabolism of carbohydrates, proteins and fats to produce energy. Also, the normal function and maintenance of the nervous system relies on the presence of the B group vitamins for the production of hormones and neurotransmitters.
Water soluble vitamins are not stored by the body in large amounts, therefore regular consumption of these vitamins in the diet is necessary. Various situations may increase the need for the B vitamins above that which can be provided by a normal diet. For example, stress increases the requirements for the vitamin B group. Overindulgence in alcohol can also affect the absorption and use of the B group vitamins, especially B1 and folic acid.
- Adults: Take 1 tablet a day with a meal, or as professionally prescribed.
- Children under 12 years ﾖ Only as professionally prescribed.
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamine hydrochloride) 50 mg
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) 30 mg
- Nicotinamide 100 mg
- Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic acid from calcium pantothenate 50 mg) 45.8 mg
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine hydrochloride) 50 mg
- Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin) 50 ﾵg
- Choline bitartrate 50 mg
- Vitamin H (Biotin) 50 ﾵg
- Inositol 50 mg
- Folic Acid 300 ﾵg
A mottled, yellow, small, capsule shaped tablet. Film-coated clear.
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||$0.00|