Blackmores Macu Vision
Features and benefits:
- Antioxidant formula based on the Age Related Eye Disease Study* (AREDS).
- Contains naturally sourced vitamin E which is better absorbed and retained than synthetic forms of vitamin E.
- Betacarotene has been removed and synthetic vitamin E has been replaced with natural vitamin E.
Antioxidants act as ﾑfree-radical scavengers'. Free radicals are common in the body, arising through a variety of mechanisms. Many of these free radicals are dealt with by the body's own free radical, antioxidant defences. Some free radicals, however, escape these defences and cause cellular damage. Research suggests that accumulation of free radical cellular damage can result in degenerative conditions.
The antioxidants zinc and vitamins C and E play a significant role in defending against free radical damage in the macular region of the retina and lens of the eye.
Adults: Take 1 tablet daily with main meal, or as professionally prescribed.
Children: Not recommended for children under 12 years of age.
Contraindications and cautions:
- Contains zinc, which may be dangerous when taken in large amounts or for a long period.
- May occasionally cause gastric irritation if taken without food.
- Not recommended during pregnancy.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Active ingredients
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic acid) 250 mg
- Natural Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopheryl acid succinate 165 mg) 200 IU
- Zinc oxide (Zinc 40 mg) 49.8 mg
- Cupric oxide (Copper 1 mg) 1.3 mg
Blackmores Macu-Vision may interfere with certain other medications you may be taking. Click here to learn more.
A white/yellow-brown, oval shaped tablet with a break bar. Film-coated light yellow.
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||$0.00|