Caruso's Natural Health Quick Cleanse IBS Remedy
Formulated for the relief of symptoms of medically diagnosed Irritable Bowel Syndrome and relief and treatment from the pain and discomfort of gastritis, Quick Cleanse IBS Clear can also be used for a variety of other digestive complaints.
The benefits of Quick Cleanse IBS Clear include:
• suitability for the symptomatic relief of dyspepsia (indigestion)
• contains peppermint oil which has carminative and antispasmodic properties
• possibly also assisting in regulating healthy bowel movements because it may improve the rhythmic contractions of the intestinal tract, helping to relieve intestinal spasms by producing smooth muscle relaxation
• assists in the relief of constipation and the treatment of flatulence while aiding digestion and maintaining healthy digestive function
• Assists in regulating healthy bowel movements.
Each capsule of Quick Cleanse IBS Clear is enterically coated. This means that each capsule passes through the stomach without being broken down by the stomach’s hydrochloric acid, so it can reach the small intestine where absorption occurs for optimum effectiveness. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist see your Health Care Professional. If diarrhoea persists for more than 48 hours, seek medical advice. Drink plenty of water. (When suffering from constipation, increase fibre in your diet and drink plenty of water.)
Buy in bulk and save even more with our quantity discounts.
Enjoy our flat shipping rate Australia-wide!
• Cynara Scolymus (Globe Artichoke) - 213.6mg
• Mentha X Piperita - 180.6mg (Equiv. to Peppermint Oil - 200mcL)
• Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) - 17.6mg (Equiv. to Ginger Oil - 20mcL)
• Foeniculum Vulgare Dulce (Fennel) - 19.32mg (Equiv. to Fennel Oil - 20mcL)
• Magnesium Phosphate - 240mg (Equiv. to Magnesium- 49.58mg, Equiv. to Phosphorus - 42.12mg)
• Inulin - 33.33mg (Equiv. to Fibre - 30.66mg)
Warnings: If diarrhoea persists for more 48 hours in adults and children over 6 years, seek medical advice. Drink plenty of water. Caution: Take at least one hour away from other medications and it is best taken before food Use only as directed. If symptoms persist see your Healthcare Professional.
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||$22.95|