Adults and children over 12 years – Take 1-2 tablets daily, with food, in the evening, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. The correct dose is the smallest dose necessary to obtain a laxative effect
- Herbs of Gold Regu-Lax assists in the treatment and symptomatic relief of constipation.
- Senna is traditionally used in herbal medicine as a stimulating laxative for the relief of constipation.
- Butternut is traditionally used as a gentle laxative for the relief of constipation.
- Dill is traditionally used as a carminative to help relieve flatulence, bloating and griping pain.
- Dill is traditionally used to aid digestion.
WARNINGS: From ARTG
- Use in children under 12 years is not recommended.
- Prolonged use may cause serious bowel problems.
- Drink plenty of water.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Each tablet contains:
|herbal extracts equiv.to dry|
|Anethum graveolens (Dill) fruit||1g|
|Juglans cinerea (Butternut) stem bark||650mg|
|Senna alexandrina (Senna) leaf||300mg|
|Plantago ovata (Psyllium) seed husk powder||250mg|
|Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, tree nut or animal products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.|
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||$15.95|