Fusion Health Constipation 60 Tablets
An herbal formulation containing herbs to help relieve constipation associated with dry stools and sluggish bowel function, Fusion Health Constipation is a tonifying laxative and purgative that moistens and lubricates the intestines while increasing peristalsis to reduce transit time and promote the healthy function of the bowel.
Fusion Health Constipation has been formulated with a range of herbs to support normal bowel function to:
• Relieve constipation
• Reduce bowel transit time
• Lubricate the bowel
• Moisten the intestines
• Fortify weakness
• Alleviate sluggish bowel function.
Ingredients: One 2800mg tablet contains:
• Rheum officinale (Rhubarb) 750mg
• Trichosanthes kirilowii 500mg
• Rehmannia glutinosa 500mg
• Citrus aurantium (Bitter Orange) 400mg
• Angelica polymorpha (Dong Quai) 400mg
• Glycyrrhiza uralensis (Licorice) 250mg
• Contains no artificial colours, flavours, yeast, wheat, gluten, dairy or animal products.
Available in 30 or 60 tablet size. Dosage Recommendations:
Take 1-2 tabs before bed & mornings if required An extra dose may be taken to enhance results or as professionally advised Taken with a few walnuts daily increases the tonifying action of the medicine
Warning: Not to be taken during pregnancy, breastfeeding or childrenUse only as directed. Always read the label. If symptoms persist, consult a healthcare practitioner.
Buy in bulk and save even more with our quantity discounts.
Enjoy our flat shipping rate Australia-wide!
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||$33.95|