Udo’s 3-6-9 Oil Blend® is a special blend of carefully chosen, natural, unrefined, EFA-rich oils with a pleasant, nutty, buttery taste. It contains oils from fresh, certified organic flax, sesame, sunflower and evening primrose seeds as well as oils from rice and oat germ, providing ‘minor’ ingredients with major health benefits. This oil blend has added non-GMO soy lecithin, which improves oil digestion and provides the building materials for healthy cell membranes. Udo’s 3-6-9 Oil Blend® also contains medium chain triglycerides from Coconut Oil, which are easy to digest and assimilate.
Udo’s 3-6-9 Oil Blend® is:
- A certified organic culinary oil
- the ideal balance of omega-3 and -6 EFAs
- food – not a supplement
- light-tasting with a nutty flavour
- made with your health in mind
- fresh-pressed with great care
- protected from heat, light and oxygen
- bottled in glass rather than plastic
Udo’s 3-6-9 Oil Blend® contains:
- flax seed oil: provides one of the richest vegetarian sources of omega-3
- Sunflower seed oil: deliciously rich in omega-6
- Sesame seed oil: lots of omega-6 and omega-9, antioxidants and phytosterols
- Coconut oil: rich in antioxidants and lauric acid, an immediate energy source
- Evening primrose oil: provides a rich source of GLA, polyphenols and other antioxidants
- Soy lecithin: GMO-free, helps ingredients stay blended and helps the body break down fats
- Rice and oat bran and germ oils: rich in oil-soluble phytonutrients- a major source of polyphenols, phytosterols and antioxidants
- Mixed tocopherols: A high gamma-blend of vitamin E to protect the oils and preserve freshness
Suggested Use – Oil:
Shake gently before use; any cloudiness is natural.
Keep refrigerated at all times to ensure freshness.
1-3 tablespoons daily, with meals will give you optimum benefit. Start with one tbsp per day and gradually increase to one tbsp for every 25kg of body weight per day.
Udo’s Oil can be added to cold or warmed foods. Do not overheat or use oil for frying, as this can damage the fragile fatty acids.
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||$49.95|