- Source of Omega 3 fatty acids EPA and DHA
- Supports healthy joints
- Anti-inflammatory properties
- Supports healthy heart function
- Supports cardiovascular health
- Supports the maintenance of healthy blood triglyceride levels in healthy individuals
- Helps maintain normal eye health
- Assists normal brain function
Studies suggest that maternal intake of Omega-3 fatty acids during pregnancy and breastfeeding is important for normal healthy development and growth of the baby.
No Added: gluten, lactose, egg, yeast, soy, peanut, artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners.
Storage: Refrigerate after openning. Consume within 90 days of opening. Avoid storage in direct sunlight. Do not use if cap seal is broken.
|EACH 5 ML CONTAINS:|
Concentrated Omega-3 triglycerides – fish
– Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA)
– Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)
- Take 5 mL daily for joint health, for the maintenance of healthy blood triglyceride levels, for cognitive health.
- Take 1.25 mL daily for cardiovasular health and general wellbeing
Suitable for use in pregnancy.
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||$52.90|