Why use Caruso’s King Krill 1500?
Caruso’s King Krill 1500 is a combination of Krill oil and Vitamin D. This combination may help improve the pain and inflammation associated with osteoarthritis and may help support the maintenance of healthy bones. Krill oil provides a rich source of essential Omega 3 fatty acids which our body cannot produce. Krill oil is extracted from the Antarctic krill species Euphausia superba. The Omega 3 in Krill oil are similar to fish oil, however they are bound to phospholipids. This makes Krill oil highly absorbable when compared to fish oil thereby provide similar therapeutic effects at much lower doses than fish oil.
Caruso’s King Krill 1500 has been formulated for:
• Cardiovascular system
• Heart health
• Brain health
• Eye health
Who would use Caruso’s King Krill 1500?
• Anyone wanting to take a convenient source of Omega 3 essential fatty acids and Vitamin D
• Anyone wanting to maintain healthy cholesterol levels
• Anyone wishing to support their cardiovascular system
• Anyone wishing to improve the pain and inflammation associated with osteoarthritis
• Anyone wanting to maintain and support their bone health
Ingredients: Each capsule contains:
Euphausia superba Oil (Krill Oil) 1.5g (1500mg)
Equiv. to Eicosapentaenoic acid 225mg
Equiv. to Docosahexaenoic acid 135mg
Equiv. to Vitamin D 1000IU
Osteoarthritis, Cholesterol and General Health and Wellbeing: Adults take 1 capsule a day with a main meal or as advised by your Healthcare Professional.
Children over the age of 16 take 1 capsule once a day with main meals or as advised by your Healthcare Professional.
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||$44.95|