Blackmores Lyprinol 50 Capsules
Blackmores Lyprinol 50 is a natural anti-inflammatory made from a patented marine lipid extract.
Potential benefits include:
• Assisting in relieving arthritis pain.
• Helping to reduce joint inflammation and swelling.
• Helping to increase joint mobility.
• Assisting in improving quality of life for arthritis sufferers.
• Helping to maintain healthy airways and breathing passages.
Inflammation often occurs as the body's reaction to physical, chemical or biological injury. This process normally localises the problem and results in the regeneration or repair of damaged tissue. In some people this process is not always beneficial. In some circumstances it can actually cause further damage and injury, such as in rheumatoid arthritis.
Many body mechanisms are involved in the inflammatory response. By directly inhibiting the action of the enzymes involved in the inflammatory pathway called the LOX pathway, Lyprinol helps to reduce inflammation and swelling. Lyprinol can reduce both inflammation and pain, by inhibiting this enzyme, and yet does not interfere with the more positive aspects of the normal inflammatory response.
Compared to other marine oils, Lyprinol has a more complex lipid structure. This structure includes a number of compounds that are known to be anti-inflammatory, such as omega-3 fatty acids. This complex mixture of lipids is regarded as being essential to explaining the potent action of Lyprinol.
Buy in bulk and save even more with our quantity discounts. Enjoy our flat shipping rate Australia-wide!
Adults - The recommended starting dose is 2 capsules twice a day with meals in the morning and evening, for up to 8 weeks. After the initial 8 weeks take 1 capsule twice a day with a meal, or as professionally prescribed.
Children 2-12 years - Take 1/2 the adult dose, or as professionally prescribed. Capsule contents may be squeezed into juice, milk or cereal.
Ingredients: New Zealand Green-Lipped Mussel Oil (Perna canaliculus)-50 mg
• This product is derived from shellfish. Caution is advised for persons allergic to shellfish.
• May rarely cause mild diarrhoea, nausea or flatulence.
• If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional.
• Always read the label. Use only as directed.
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||$41.95|