NutraLife Glucosamine1500 Complex Advanced 180 Tablets
Nutralife Glucosamine 1500 Complex Advanced tablets are an effective combination of Glucosamine sulfate, Chondroitin and MSM.
Nutralife Glucosamine 1500 Complex Advanced provides a number of potential benefits including:
• Relief from osteoarthritis symptoms
• Reduced joint inflammation and swelling associated with arthritis
• Improving mobility of joints associated with arthritis•Healthier function of joint cartilage
• Maintenance of the health of connective tissue, collagen, ligaments and tendons
• Reduced joint tenderness and discomfort
• Relief from sports injuries.
The key and unique features of Nutralife Glucosamine 1500 Complex Advanced include:
• A combination of Glucosamine Sulfate, Chondroitin and MSM which may provide effective pain relief from osteoarthritis
•MSM - which may help reduce inflammation and pain in joints•Antioxidants and minerals which are essential for protecting from free radical damage and maintaining healthy joints•Helping reduce arthritis related pain, inflammation and swelling of joints
•A special coating making the tablet easier to swallow.
Ingredients: Each tablet contains
• Glucosamine Sulfate-Potassium Chloride Complex 1990mg
• Equiv. Glucosamine Sulfate 1500mg
• Equiv. Potassium Chloride 490mg
• Dimethyl Sulfone (MSM) 200mg
• Chondroitin Sulfate (Bovine) 100mg
• Zinc (as Oxide) 4mg
• Manganese (as Sulfate Monohydrate) 2mg
• Boron (as Borax) 1mg
• Copper (as Gluconate) 332µg
• Selenium (as Selenomethionine) 26µg
• Formulated without: wheat, yeast, gluten, artificial preservatives, dairy products or soy.Dosage:
Take 1 tablet daily with food, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Precautions and contraindications:
• Contains an ingredient derived from seafood. This product is not recommended for those with an established allergy to seafood/shellfish
• Patients on prescribed medicines, including warfarin, should consult their doctor before using this product
• Pregnancy & breastfeeding: Do not use this product without medical advice
• This product contains selenium, which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150mcg of selenium for adults from dietary sources should not be exceeded
• Contains potassium. If you have kidney disease or are taking heart or blood pressure medicines - consult your doctor or pharmacist before use
• Dimethyl Sulfone may cause reversible diarrhoea, skin rash, headache and fatigue in certain individuals with sulfur intolerance
Buy in bulk and save even more with our quantity discounts.
Enjoy our flat shipping rate Australia-wide!
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||$71.95|