NutraLife Glucosamine Chondroitin MSM 2kg
NutraLife Glucosamine Chondroitin MSM contains glucosamine sulfate and chondroitin sulphate plus MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane) and other cofactors that nutritionally support bones, joints, ligaments and cartilage.
Mode of Action: Enabling the body to use glucosoaminoglycans and proteoglycans, glucosamine sulfate and chondroitin sulphate can help rebuild connective tissues, including damaged cartilage and restore the shock-absorbing capability of the material. MSM is natural bioavailable source of sulphur, which an important mineral for forming connective tissue and maintaining joint lubrication and mobility.
Special Benefits: When used as directed at 25g daily, this formula provides the recommended amount of Glucosamine Sulfate (1500mg) and Chondroitin Sulphate (1200mg) plus 1500mg of MSM, the levels at which research indicates produce the best results in joint mobility and improvement in joint tenderness problems.
• Glucosamine Sulfate - 1500mg
• OptiMSM (Dimethylsulfone) - 1500mg
• Chondroitin Sulfate - 1200mg
• Vitamin C - 300mg
• Zinc - 12mg
• Manganese - 6mg
• Boron - 1mg
• Copper - 1mg
Contains no added: gluten, wheat, dairy, egg, artificial sweeteners or colours.
Dosage: ADULTS: One metric teaspoon (5grams) may be added to other foods, non-acidic fruit juice or other cold beverage. Stir and serve. To a maximum of six 5g serves (30g) per day.
• Shellfish/seafood allergy - Those with an established allergy to seafood or shellfish should check with their Health care professional.
• Caution with anticoagulant medications including heparin, aspirin or dicumarol. MSM may potentiate the effects of these prescription medications.
Buy in bulk and save even more with our quantity discounts.
Enjoy our flat shipping rate Australia-wide.
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||$144.95|