Melrose Organic Essential Greens 200g
Melrose Organic Essential Greens is full of rich, green super foods.
Certified Organic by ACO, Melrose Organic Essential Greens:
• Provides alkaline to the body
• Is a natural source of minerals, vitamins and antioxidants
• Provides high levels of chlorophyll and carotenoids
• Contains high levels of dietary fibre • Helps to prevent the loss of bone calcium.
Melrose Essential Greens is a nutrient rich blend of organic barley grass, organic wheat grass, organic chlorella and spirulina powders. This combination of green super foods is full of phytonutrients including chlorophyll, beta carotenes, carotenoids, folic acid, vitamins and minerals, amino acids and fibre.
An excellent provider of concentrated green vegetable nutrition essential to life, Organic Essential Greens is an abundant source of dietary fibre for colon health and regularity. As a natural source of minerals, vitamins and antioxidants and chlorophyll, it provides natural blood cleansing and immune system support.
Melrose Organic Essential Greens contains folates and folic acid, an essential B vitamin - the assists in preventing neural tube defects like spina bifida. It is a source of Omega-3s, essential fatty acids necessary for brain development and visual acuity - and beta carotene. It contains barley and wheat Grass powders which are alkaline foods that prevent the loss of bone calcium. Melrose Essential Greens is gluten free.
• Organic Barleygrass powder 25%
• Organic Wheatgrass powder 25%
• Organic Chlorella powder 25%
• Organic Spirulina Powder 20.1%
• Natural Lime flavour 4.9%
• Adults: Add one teaspoon Organic Essential Greens to juice or water.
• Children: Add a half teaspoon to water or juice.
• For those with an illness or convalescing it is recommended to increase to two teaspoons daily, usually morning and evening.
• Essential Greens can also be added to breakfast smoothies.
• There are approx 100 serves in every 200g Jar
Buy in bulk and save even more with our quantity discounts.
Enjoy our flat shipping rate Australia-wide!
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||$37.50|