Blackmores Echinacea Forte 3000mg
Features and benefits:
- Relieve the symptoms of sore throats due to coughs and colds
- Clear the nasal passages and make breathing easier
- Great tasting: flavoured with natural lemon and orange oil
How it works:
Echinacea is a traditional remedy that helps to relieve the symptoms of colds, sore throats and tonsillitis. One of the ways that echinacea works is as a bactericide. It stimulates cells in the body called phagocytes, which destroy bacteria or other foreign bodies.
Eucalyptus oil has antibacterial, expectorant and cooling properties, and is often used for bronchial and throat inflammation, excess mucus, and to combat colds.
Adults: Dissolve 1 lozenge slowly in the mouth every 2 to 3 hours, or as professionally prescribed.
Children 6-12 years: Dissolve 1 lozenge slowly in the mouth up to 3 times a day, or as professionally prescribed.
Children 4-6 years: Dissolve 1 lozenge slowly in the mouth up to 2 times a day, or as professionally prescribed.
Contraindications and cautions:
- If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional.
- Not recommended for use during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
Active ingredients per lozenge:
Echinacea purpurea (Echinacea) juice dry equiv. to fresh herb
(standardised to contain beta-1,2-D-oligofructofuranosides 266 ﾵg) 500 mg
Vitamin C (Ascorbic acid from sodium ascorbate 52.5 mg) 46.5 mg
Eucalyptus oil 6.5 mg
A translucent, brown, round lozenge with an orange/lemon taste.
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||$0.00|