Allergy Relief contains a patented blend of herbal extracts known as Allereas, which may assist in the relief of hayfever symptoms such as sneezing, nasal congestion, a runny nose and itchy and watery eyes. Ten years in the making, Allereas, is a unique combination of seven Ayurvedic herbal extracts. Starting with extensive knowledge and an evaluation of more than 50 plants possessing the most promising allergy relieving properties, and then applying modern techniques of investigational science, numerous combinations of herbal ingredients were evaluated. Finally, one unique blend stood out above all the others, which then underwent several clinical trials over 10 years. Allereas has been shown to significantly reduce the three major symptoms (sneezing, runny nose and nasal congestion) of allergic rhinitis over a 12 week period by 78% in a double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical trial involving 171 patients taking two 660mg tablets daily.
Indications For Use
- May assist in the relief of symptoms of hayfever/allergic rhinitis including sneezing, runny nose, nasal congestion, sinusitis, headache, itching and watering eyes.
- Relief of the symptoms of hayfever.
- Aids in the improvement of general wellbeing.
- For the symptomatic relief of allergic rhinitis.
- May assist in the management of allergic rhinitis.
- Used in herbal medicine as a decongestant to relieve nasal congestion (due to hayfever/allergic rhinitis/allergies).
- Used in herbal medicine to help relieve seasonal allergy symptoms.
Each Tablet Contains
Allerease™ 660mg a proprietary polyherbal complex containing herbal extracts equivalent to dry:
Terminalia chebula (Black myrobalan) fruit pericarp 1.29g
Terminalia bellirica (Myrobalan) fruit pericarp 759mg
Phyllanthus emblica (Emblic myrobalan) fruit pericarp 783mg
Albizia lebbeck (Albizia) stem bark 377mg
Zingiber officinale (Ginger) rhizome 29mg
Piper longum (Long pepper) fruit 31mg
Piper nigrum (Black pepper) fruit 29mg
If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Not recommended for use by pregnant or lactating women.
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||$44.95|