Adults and children over 12 years – Take 1 capsule, three times daily with food.
Children under 12 years – Take 1 capsule, once or twice daily with food.
Or take as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Mushroom 5 Complex contains mushroom extracts traditionally used in Chinese medicine to relieve the symptoms of colds and mild upper respiratory tract infections.
- Mushroom 5 Complex contains mushroom extracts traditionally used in Chinese medicine to strengthen the lungs for the relief of coughs.
- Ganoderma lucidum is traditionally used in Chinese medicine as an expectorant to dispel phlegm.
- Mushroom 5 Complex contains mushroom extracts traditionally used in Chinese medicine to help maintain a healthy immune system and strengthen the body's defences.
- Ganoderma lucidum and Cordyceps sinensis are traditionally used in Chinese medicine for the relief of symptoms of upper respiratory tract allergies.
- Ganoderma lucidum, Cordyceps sinensis and Lentinula edodes are traditionally used in Chinese medicine to promote healthy ageing.
- Not to be used in children under two years of age without medical advice.
If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Each capsule contains:
|extracts equiv. to dry|
|Lentinula edodes (Shiitake) whole plant||2g|
|Ganoderma lucidum (Reishi) whole plant||1g|
|Cordyceps sinensis (Cordyceps) whole plant||1g|
|Tremella fuciformis (Snow fungus) fruiting body||1g|
|Trametes versicolour (Turkey tail) whole plant||500mg|
|Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, soy, tree nut or animal products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.|
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||$46.95|