Fusion Health Allergy Tablets 60 Tablets
Introduced into Australia by Associate Professor Denis Stewart in the early 90s, this ancient Chinese herbal remedy and has been widely used for the management of allergies and hay fever. The Chinese name for this formula is Minor Bupleurum Combination and it was first developed during the Han Dynasty over 1800 years ago. The formula has been traditionally used to help manage the symptoms of:
• Hay fever
• Food allergies and intolerances
• Urticaria (hives)
• Bronchial airways irritation.
Ingredients: Each vegetable capsule contains extracts equiv. to dry:
|Bupleurum falcatum||root||1.8g (1,800mg)|
|Scutellaria baicalensis (Baical Skullcap)
standardised to baicalin 100mg
|Zingiber officinale (Ginger)
standardised to gingerols 10mg
|Panax ginseng (Korean Ginseng)
standardised to ginsenosides Rb1, Rb2, Rc, Rd, Re, and Rg1
|Glycyrrhiza uralensis (Licorice)||root and stolon||450mg|
No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, yeast, wheat, gluten, nuts, dairy or animal products.
Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- Take 2-3 capsules once or twice daily.
Child 6-12yrs: Take 1-2 capsules once or twice daily.
Child 2-6yrs: Take 1/2 – 1 capsule once or twice daily.
For children 2-6 years mix capsule contents with a little syrup or honey.
For all ages an extra dose may be taken to enhance results or as professionally advised.
- During pregnancy, always consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before taking herbal medicines and nutritional supplements.
- Not to be used by children under 2 years of age without professional advice. If coughing or other symptoms persist, consult a healthcare professional.
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||$44.95|