Hilde Hemmes Ginkgo Biloba
Hilde Hemmes Ginkgo Biloba is one of the best herbal supplements to be used for the treatment of memory disorders including Alzheimer’s disease. It also works in the conditions that seem to occur due to the reduced blood flow in the brain which is mostly found in older people. These conditions include memory loss, headache, ringing in the ears, vertigo, difficulty concentrating, mood disturbances, and hearing disorders.
Ingredients: Each capsule contains standardised extract equivalent to dried Ginkgo biloba leaf 7.5 g (7500 mg) equivalent to ginkgo flavonglycosides 40.05 mg equivalent to ginkgolides & bilobalide 10.05 mg.
• It can be taken through mouth.
• For dementia syndromes: a dosage of 120-240 mg per day of ginkgo leaf extract, divided in two or three doses.
• For cognitive function improvement in healthy young people: dosages of 120-600 mg per day.
• For Raynaud’s disease: a dosage of 360 mg per day of ginkgo leaf extract, divided into three doses.
Features / Benefits:
• It is an herbal medicine.
• Easy-to-swallow capsule with no unpleasant taste.
• Contains no artificial colours, preservatives, caffeine, gluten, sugars or lactose.
• Capsule shell made from vegetable origin - suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
• Do not take during pregnancy.
• Diabetes: Ginkgo might interfere with the management of diabetes. If you have diabetes, monitor your blood sugar closely.
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||$0.00|