Herbs Of Gold Digest-Zymes 60 Vegi Caps
Herbs Of Gold Digest-Zymes contain vegetarian enzymes and gentian for digestive support.
Digest-Zymes contain 7 plant-derived enzymes to support healthy digestive function, and aid in the digestion of fats, proteins and carbohydrates, including fibre and lactose.
Digest-Zymes may provide a number of benefits by:
• providing bromelains, a family of proteolytic enzymes derived from pineapple and protease, both of which assist in the digestion of proteins
• containing papain, a proteolytic enzyme extracted from Carica papaya, the papaya plant, traditionally used as a digestive aid and assists in the digestion of proteins
• containing lipase, which assists in the digestion of fats
• providing tilactase (Lactase), which assists in the digestion of lactose, the primary sugar found in dairy products
• containing amylase, which assists digestion of carbohydrates and cellulase that breaks down the plant fibre cellulose
• containing Gentian, a bitter herb traditionally used as a digestive tonic to aid digestion. Gentian has also been used traditionally for the relief of digestive disorders including flatulence, loss of appetite and fullness
• supporting the maintenance of general well-being.
Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, soy, tree nut or animal products, lactose, artificial colourings or flavourings.
Buy in bulk and save even more with our quantity discounts.
Enjoy our flat shipping rate Australia-wide!
• Amylase - 10 000 DU
• Protease - 60 000 HUT
• Lipase - 400 LipU
• Tilactase (Lactase) - 1 500 ALU
• Cellulase - 125 CU
• Bromelains (1 500 000 PU) - 50mg
• Gentiana lutea (Gentian) root powder - 200mg
Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, soy, tree nut or animal products, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings or flavourings.
Adults - Take 1 capsule, three times a day, with each meal, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Children under 12 years - Only as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
• If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
• Not to be used in children under two years of age without medical advice.
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||$42.50|