Mix into water, juice or milk, or sprinkle over food.
Children 9-12 years - Take 1g (1 level provided spoon), once daily.
Children 2-8 years - Take 0.5g (1/2 a provided spoon), once daily.
Or take as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Not be used in children under two years of age without medical advice.
- Children’s Probiotic Care helps maintain balanced, healthy intestinal flora and inhibits the growth of unwanted intestinal bacteria.
- Children’s Probiotic Care helps to re-establish and maintain a healthy composition of intestinal bacteria.
- Children’s Probiotic Care helps maintain a healthy immune system and a normal healthy response to allergens.
- Bifidobacterium lactis BI-04 helps reduce the risk of mild upper respiratory tract infections (URTIs) and may assist in the management of recurrent mild URTIs.
- The probiotics in Children's Probiotic Care have been specifically chosen for their ability to survive stomach acid and therefore reach the intestines, where they colonise.
- Children’s Probiotic Care contains probiotics that survive stomach acid and bile, and have good adherence to the intestinal wall.
- Inulin is a prebiotic that helps maintain healthy digestive function. Inulin promotes the growth of beneficial bacteria, including bifidobacteria, in the intestine.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Each 1g contains:
|Bifidobacterium lactis (Bl-04)||2 billion CFU|
|Bifidobacterium lactis (HN019)||0.5 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus acidophilus (La-14)||1.5 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus rhamnosus (Lr-32)||1 billion CFU|
|Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, soy, tree nut or animal products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings, sweeteners or preservatives|
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||$31.95|