A blend of herbs traditionally used to:
- Aid the management of acute and chronic sinusitis and hayfever (rhinitis)
- Help fight infection while clearing congested sinuses and nasal passages
- Ease sinus pressure and pain and sinus-related headaches
- Relieve symptoms ranging from stuffy congestion to runny nose and sneezing
- Address sinusitis and hayfever in adults and children over 2 years old, without being habit-forming or making you drowsy
Each vege capsule contains extracts equiv. to dry:
|Houttuynia cordata (Fishwort)||herb||1.5g (1,500mg)|
|Angelica dahurica (White Angelica)||root||1g (1,000mg)|
|Xanthium sibiricum (Cockleburr)||fruit||750mg|
|Mentha haplocalyx (Asian Wild Mint)||leaf||325mg|
NO artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, yeast, gluten, wheat, nuts, dairy or animal products.Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- Take 1-2 capsules twice daily.
Acute symptoms: Take 1-2 capsules 3 times daily.
Child 2-12yrs: Take ½-1 capsule twice daily.
Child 2-12yrs acute symptoms: Take ½ -1 capsule 3 times daily.
For young children, mix capsule contents with a little syrup or honey.
For all ages, an extra dose may be taken to enhance results or as professionally advised.
- During pregnancy, always consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before taking herbal medicines and nutritional supplements.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||$39.95|