Blackmores Valerian Forte
Features and benefits:
- Helps relieve disturbed sleep patterns
- Traditionally aids relaxation
- Allows you to wake refreshed
Valerian is a mild sedative and sleep-promoting herb. Research shows that taking valerian orally reduces the time taken to fell asleep and allows you to wake refreshed, without a feeling of drowsiness. Valerian helps to relieve disturbed sleep patterns and improves sleep quality.
Valerian has traditionally been used to aid relaxation, help relieve nervous tension and restlessness, and provide temporary relief of insomnia.
Continuous nightly use might be needed for beneficial effects.
- Adults: take one tablet 30 minutes to an hour before bedtime, or when experiencing insomnia
- Children under 12 - only as professionally prescribed
Contraindications and cautions:
- Not recommended for use during pregnancy and breastfeeding
- Children under 12 years ﾖ only as professionally prescribed.
Valeriana officinalis (Valerian) extract equiv. to dry root (standardised to contain valerenic acids 3.2 mg) 2.0 g (2000 mg)
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||$0.00|