Blackmores Ginkgo Brahmi 40 tablets
Features and benefits:
- Improves memory.
- Aids cognitive function.
Ginkgo increases blood flow and helps normalise circulation as it has a relaxing effect on arteries and a toning effect on veins. Ginkgo increases the fluidity of blood and by improving circulation can enhance the utilization of oxygen and glucose by the body.
Brain cells require large amounts of energy to function properly. Glucose and oxygen need to be constantly supplied to the brain cells to create energy, as the brain has very small energy reserves. Many studies have shown positive effects of ginkgo on working memory, the speed of information processing and learning.
Brahmi is an Ayurvedic medicine traditionally used to improve memory and mental capacity. Studies suggest that brahmi can improve concentration and speed of information processing as well as learning rate.
- Adults: Take one tablet twice daily with meals, or as professionally prescribed.
- Children (under 12 years): Not recommended for children under 12 years.
Contraindications and cautions:
- May cause mild laxative effect.
- On rare occasions, may cause mild headache or dizziness.
- Seek the advice of your healthcare professional before use in pregnancy.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed
Bacopa monnieri (Brahmi) extract
equivalent to dry whole plant
(standardised to contain bacosides 67.5mg) 3g (3000mg)
Ginkgo biloba (Ginkgo) extract
equivalent to dry leaf
(standardised to contain ginkgo flavonglycosides 16mg and ginkgolides and bilobalide 4mg) 3g (3000mg)
A pale green-yellow, small round bi-convex tablet. Film coated.
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||$30.49|