Blackmores Executive Sleep Formula
Features and benefits:
- Convenient one-a-night formula.
- Helps insomnia due to stress.
- Helps support healthy sleeping patterns.
- Helps reduce sleeplessness due to overactive mind and racing thoughts.
- Helps transition into restful sleep.
- Wake refreshed with no associated morning drowsiness.
Blackmores Executive Sleep Formulaﾙ contains a combination of herbs used for difficulty falling asleep due to nervousness, irritability and unrest. It helps support healthy sleeping patterns, and provides relief from insomnia for those who are tired but mentally alert.
Hops (Humulus lupulus): has been traditionally used for its sedative properties and is considered to be an excellent sleep inducer. Hops provides benefit to those who have difficulty falling asleep due to restlessness, stress and mild anxiety.
Passion flower (Passiflora incarnata): has been traditionally used for its sedative and gentle anxiety relieving effects. Passionflower helps to relieve insomnia due to mental worry, racing thoughts or "mind chatter" by helping to calm the mind. It helps during times of overwork and may help restore a normal rhythm of sleep.
Lemon balm (Melissa officinalis): has been traditionally used for its sedative properties. Lemon balm helps relieve tension and irritability to help fall asleep.
- Adults: Take 1 tablet 30 minutes before bedtime, or as professionally prescribed.
- Children under 12 years: Only as professionally prescribed.
Contraindications and cautions:
Not suitable for use during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- Humulus lupulus (Hops) extract equiv. to dry fruit 250 mg
- Passiflora incarnata (Passion flower) extract equiv. to dry herb 2g (2000 mg)
- Melissa officinalis (Lemon balm) extract equiv. to dry leaf 1.2g (1200 mg)
No added salt, yeast, gluten, wheat, milk derivatives, preservatives, artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners.
Small white tablet
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||$0.00|